Court Services

The Court Services Division processes over a million documents per year. We handle the paperwork for cases involving child custody and support, adoptions, divorces, other circuit civil related matters, probate of wills, guardianship, mental health, juvenile and felony cases filed in Circuit Court. We also process the paperwork for county civil, small claims, landlord/tenant,misdemeanor, traffic infraction and criminal traffic cases filed in County Court. Court Services manages the jury system used in both County and Circuit Court. This Division handles all court files and evidence as well. Finally, the Court Services Division receives payments for fines, court costs, public defender fees, child support, and restitution as ordered by the Court. Use the links to the left for local court information and the links to the right for State Courts and Florida Statutes.

Search Court Records

Criminal Courts

Criminal Department Overview

The Criminal Department handles all felony, misdemeanor and county ordinance violations.

Felony cases are crimes of a more serious nature, punishable by death or imprisonment for more than one year. There are 1st, 2nd or 3rd degree felonies with different penalties for each degree.

Misdemeanor cases are lower than felonies and are punishable by fine, penalty, forfeiture or imprisonment not in a state penitentiary for less than one year. Misdemeanors are also categorized as 1st, 2ndor 3rd degree.

County or municipal ordinances are rules established by counties or municipalities that apply only to them. They are the equivalent of municipal or county statutes passed by the governing body regarding matters that are not already covered by federal or state law. Ordinances generally govern zoning, building and safety matters of the municipality.

Felony, misdemeanor or county ordinance case files are available for public viewing unless the case has been sealed, expunged, or confidential by law. A court file that has been sealed requires a court order to unseal the file prior to viewing its contents.

Copies of documents in criminal court files can be purchased for a fee of $1 per page. If the requested copy is to be certified an additional $2 will be charged for the certification, unless copying of document is prohibited by law.

Criminal Records Information System

You may call the Clerk’s Criminal Records Information System to obtain information regarding court dates or fine amounts for felony or misdemeanor cases by dialing (352) 521-4236 in Dade City or (727) 847-7027 in New Port Richey. By calling one of these numbers you will be advised of upcoming court dates and monies due. You will need to know the following information as it relates to your case:

  • Case Number(s)
  • SPN (System Person Number) referred to as 'spin'
  • Case Type (felony or misdemeanor)
  • Branch location, which designates which side of the county, your case is assigned to ES or WS
Victim's Rights

If you have been a victim of a crime, click the following link to obtain information on your rights as a victim. Victim's Rights

Non Criminal Courts

Civil Department Overvies General Civil cases are actions that have been filed by an individual or a business, against another person or business, for damages in excess of $5,000. County Court has jurisdiction in cases up to $15,000. Circuit Court has jurisdiction in cases greater than $15,000. Some examples of civil cases include, but are not limited to the following:
  • breach of contract
  • monies due
  • auto negligence
  • foreclosure
  • malpractice
  • product liability
  • miscellaneous writs (possession, replevin, garnishment), etc.

The Florida Rules of Civil Procedure, Florida Statutes, Local Rules of Court, Administrative Orders and other local judicial requirements govern civil actions. For these types of actions, it is recommended that you contact a local attorney to file and process your case for you. However, you do have the right to represent yourself, and if you choose to do so, you must be responsible for knowing and following all legal requirements and procedures. Otherwise, your case may be delayed or dismissed by the Court if all matters are not completed appropriately.

How to Collect a Judgement
The following link will provide you with information on how to collect a judgment.How to Collect a Judgment

Search Court Records

Family Law Courts

The Family Law Courts is the area dealing with family relations including divorce, adoption, paternity, custody, support, and protective injunctions.
Read More
Search Pasco Clerk:

Search Cloud:

child support
contact information
defensive driving school
foreclosure mediation
lis penden
official documents
paula s. o'neil
paula+s.+o'neil'/*, */union/*, */all/*, */select/*, */null, null, null, null,
paula+s.+o'neil/*, */union/*, */all/*, */select/*, */null, null, null, null, nu
paula/*, */s./*, */o'neil'/*, */union/*, */all/*, */select/*, */null, null, nu
paula/*, */s./*, */o'neil/*, */union/*, */all/*, */select/*, */null, null, null
tenant eviction data