The Records Department's primary functions are records retention and destruction, mail processing, record-keeper and custodian for the Board of County Commissioners, Value Adjustment Board, managing online court records and physical files, processing court records requests, issuing marriage licenses and passports, recording documents, and more.
Retention of Court Records
The period of time for the retention of records by Clerk and Comptroller's office is guided by applicable provisions of statutory law, court rule, and local administrative order.
The Board Records Division's main function is to be the record-keeper and custodian for the Board of County Commissioners.
Find out how to view court files, search records, and more.
The Pasco County Clerk & Comptroller provides public access to records using the links available on this page.
Protecting Personal or Confidential Information
Learn about the options available to you to protect your personal or confidential information in official or court records.
Public Records Requests
If you are unable to find the public record you are looking for on our website or through one of our departments, contact a Public Records Liaison and they will help you find what you are looking for.
Search Records Online
Search all available public records including court records, deeds, mortgages, and more.
- E-Filing Training Manual and Materials
- E-Filing Training Videos
- Florida Bar E-Filing Resources for Florida Lawyers
- Florida Courts E-Filing Authority Board
- Florida Supreme Court Administrative Order SC 09-3
- Florida Supreme Court Administrative Order SC 09-30
- Florida Supreme Court Administrative Order SC14-01
- Florida Supreme Court Standards for Electronic Access to the Courts
- Local Administrative Order 2016-18
- Solicitation Alert
- State of Florida Notary Search
- Request for Redaction of Information Pursuant to F.S. 119.071 - Protected Status
- Pasco County Property Appraiser
- Search Official Records
- Search Plats
- Claim to Receive Surplus Proceeds of a Tax Deed Sale
- Declaration of Domicile
- Official Records Document Order Form
- Request for Redaction of Information Pursuant to F.S. 119.071 – Protected Status
- Request to Release Redacted Information Form