How do I get a writ of possession?

After the Judge has granted possession of the property, you may request the Clerk & Comptroller to prepare a writ of possession. You must remit a fee of $90 made payable to the Pasco County Sheriff in the form of business check, money order, or cashier’s check. The Clerk & Comptroller will forward your paperwork with the check to the Sheriff. The Sheriff’s Office will contact you and post the writ on the property. If you prefer to satisfy the $90 fee via credit card, payment must be made at a designated Pasco Sheriff’s office location.

Show All Answers

1. How do I file a landlord/tenant eviction?
2. What is a residential landlord/tenant eviction?
3. Where can I get forms for a landlord/tenant eviction?
4. What do I do after the eviction summons has been served?
5. How do I get a writ of possession?
6. What if I can't pay the filing fee?