How do I enforce child support?

It is recommended that you contact the Florida Department of Revenue, Child Support Enforcement Unit at (850) 488-KIDS (5437) for assistance in collecting court ordered support OR you may contact a private attorney.

The Clerk & Comptroller is not involved in the enforcement process for individuals not paying the court ordered amounts.  The Clerk's role is receipting, disbursing, and maintaining payment records.

Show All Answers

1. What is Family Law Court?
2. What is the Florida State Disbursement Unit?
3. What types of cases are processed by the Florida State Disbursement Unit?
4. How can I contact the Florida State Disbursement Unit?
5. What information is needed to process a support payment through Florida State Disbursement Unit?
6. How do I enforce child support?
7. How do I provide an updated address for my court case?
8. Where can I get Family Law forms?
9. What is the difference between Regular Dissolution of Marriage and Simplified Dissolution of Marriage?
10. Where can I complete the Parent Education and Family Stabilization Course?
11. What is the Florida Putative Father Registry?
12. What is Unified Family Court (UFC)?
13. What if I can't pay the filing fee?