Download data in bulk for use in your systems.
- TCATS – TCATS files contain daily Traffic Citation Accounting Transmission System data. The most current Interface Control Document can be found here.
- Tenant Evictions (XLS) – Civil data files contain weekly civil tenant eviction cases in excel file format.
- Tenant Evictions (TXT) – Civil data files contain weekly civil tenant eviction cases in text file format.
- Traffic Citations – Traffic data files contain weekly traffic citations case data. These files are historical data files from 1/2/2008 through 11/28/2016. All current data is captured in the TCATS data files.
Public Records Files
- Official Records – Daily and weekly indexing data available for the period-ending date indicated in the file name. Depending on the type of instrument and the information available at the time of recording, a field may be left empty. A good example of this is the parcel identification field in many property transactions. In many cases, instruments received in the Clerk's Office do not include this.
- Sales Data – Sales data files contain weekly indexing and other sales data for the Official Records documents recorded in the Office of the Pasco County Clerk of Court for the week-ending date indicated in the file name.