Budget & Purchasing
The Budget & Purchasing Department is for:
- Pre-expenditure, multiyear financial planning.
- Submission of local, Board-related budgets to the Pasco County Board of County Commissioners (BCC).
- Submission of state-level, court-related budgets to the Clerks of Court Operations Corporation (CCOC).
- Daily revenue and expenditure management and monitoring.
- State-level reporting on court-related revenue and expenditures.
- Procurement of goods and services.
Vendors of the Pasco County Clerk & Comptroller’s Office can read the P.O. Terms and Conditions for Vendors (PDF). This document has valuable information such as payment procedures.
Pasco County Clerk & Comptroller Annual Budget Documents
The Budget & Purchasing Department of the Clerk & Comptroller’s Office is responsible for preparing the annual budget, monitoring revenue, and managing expenditures.
GFOA Award-Winning Budgets
The Pasco County Clerk & Comptroller's Office has proudly received the Government Finance Officers Association (GFOA) Distinguished Budget Presentation Award annually since 2012.
The GFOA established the Distinguished Budget Presentation Award Program to encourage and assist state and local governments in preparing budget documents of the highest quality. They reflect the guidelines established by the National Advisory Council on State and Local Budgeting, the GFOA's best practices on budgeting, and recognize individual government entities that succeed in achieving that goal.
Documents submitted to the Distinguished Budget Presentation Award Program are reviewed by selected members of the GFOA professional staff and by outside reviewers with experience in public-sector budgeting. To learn more, visit GFOA's website.